“R” Digital Presence
With a global e-commerce presence, robust mobile platform, enhanced omnichannel offerings and dedicated social media channels, it has never been easier to connect and shop with THE toy and baby products authority.
Toys“R”Us, Inc. has a strong portfolio of online brands, including Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com in the U.S., and is a leader in web search results for toys and baby products. These well-established online destinations provide shoppers with a broad selection of distinct merchandise, as well as product reviews, shipping options, unique services and more.
- Operates a more than $1.2 billion global online business
- e-Commerce presence in 18 countries around the world, as well as in eight of its licensed markets
- Toysrus.com is one of the most visited sites in the retail category with more than 41 million visits on average each month
Mobile growth has rapidly become the most important driver of the company’s e-commerce traffic. Mobile customers can shop for products, read item reviews and descriptions, view video content and place an order conveniently while on-the-go by accessing the company’s mobile-optimized websites or dedicated apps for iOS and Android. Other features include a store locator, access to local ads and deals, a barcode scanner and omnichannel services, including Free Store Pickup.
- Operates mobile-optimized sites and/or apps in 18 countries worldwide, as well as in six of its licensed markets
- 57% of Toys“R”Us, U.S. digital visits came from a mobile or tablet device in 2014
As an advanced omnichannel retailer, Toys“R”Us, Inc. leverages its stores and online business to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience so they can shop the items they want whenever, wherever and however they choose. These robust offerings, which are available in the U.S. and select global markets around the world, include: Buy Online, Pickup in Store, Ship to Store, Ship from Store and Pay in Store.
- 44% of global e-commerce sales in 2014 were directly connected to omnichannel offerings
- Ship from Store capabilities are available in 15 countries across four continents
- The Buy Online, Pickup in Store service is offered in four countries – Canada, Germany, the U.K. and the U.S. In the U.K., the process is known as Click and Collect.
Social Media Sites
Toys“R”Us, Inc. leverages social media as a communication platform to interact with customers in meaningful, two-way dialogue. Social media also enables the company to provide its social community of fans and followers with current, relevant information quickly and easily, whether it’s showcasing new products or raising awareness for one of its many charitable campaigns. Toys“R”Us, Inc. continually builds on its relationship with customers by responding to comments in real-time, addressing customer service inquiries and simply engaging one-on-one with individuals.
Follow Toys“R”Us at:
Engage with Babies“R”Us at:
Connect with FAO Schwarz at: